Position: Financial Advisor
We are looking for advisor(s) who have strong background in full service financial planning, (income, saving, investing, taxes, legacy) to ultimately be a succession plan for our practice within 15-20 years, if all goes well.
- Advisor with a clean compliance record looking to grow his/her practice in financial & estate planning.
- Willing to share marketing expenses and work from own office setting. You would provide your own support staff.
- NO OSJ, you keep your own production after overhead.
Minimum Production Desired: $200,000
- Positive attitude with a strong team work ethic, willing to share ideas and strategies.
- Solid understanding of financial planning 10 or more years’ experience working with clients with investments as well as the intricacies of annuity payouts.
- In addition to investments, have a desire to learn about estate and tax planning and their functionality as laws change. This is extremely important as to how we can best serve clients and their families for future generations.
- Understanding of retirement planning income and savings planning approaches for individuals and small businesses.
- Series 7 and Series 66, (or 65 and 63), insurance license
Firm: Zuma Financial Advisors, LLC
Comprehensive financial planning firm that has been with Commonwealth since 2017, established in 2013. Currently 2 advisors with over 35 years’ experience in this industry.